Monday, June 15, 2015

"Congratulation" for I Am Roses Challenge Blog

Hellooo dear friends...
I want to share a good news and good creation today...;)
yeahhh...my daughter now up to grade 3....I just pick up her report book yesterday..and she did a great job...her mark always excellent and surprised me a lot...
thank you my dear....mommy so proud of you...
and I made a photo frame for her
and here's the photo's enjoy...





I used all flower from I Am Roses
here's all the list:

others
STAMP
Diploma Tilda from Magnolia collection
DIES
Love doiley from LaLa Land
Doiley from Prima
Tilda Doiley from Doohickey
Shape art from Dutch Doobadoo

PAPER
Pattern Paper from my stash
Bazzil Cardstock
Concorde Cardstock
Congurated Cardstock

Embellishment
Pearl

6 comments:

  1. absolutly beautiful
    thanks for playing withus at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous frame!
    So happy that your daughter is doing well at school.
    Thank you for entering Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs
    Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Roselany, the card is a beautiful projects, a gorgeous frame. Hugs Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous frame! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete