Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July

Helloooo girls..:)
Happy weekend....:)
after postpone for 2 weeks at Christmas Card Challenge, now I'm here again to post my card
and our challenge#33  theme for this week is Color challenge...come on join with us :)
Here's the photos...enjoy :)






Look I made a very detail card, I used much embellishment, like angel charm, wooden clip, lace, ribbon, cheese cloth at the corner, golden rope for the tag...it's just like perfect to this card :) I hope you like it :)

I used
STAMP
Tilda with gift from Magnolia Collection
Love Letter Stamp from Magnolia Collection

DIES
Sizzix Clock Dies

PAPER
Magnolia Pattern Paper "Winter Wonderland"
Pattern paper from G45 " Christmas"
Bazzil Cardstock
Congurated paper
Concorde cardstock

EMBELLISHMENT
Ribbon
Red Velvet
Golden rope
Cheese Cloth
Wooden clip
Angel Charm
Flower WOC
Doiley

Thank you for stopping by
Have a nice day

I entered my card to the Challenges

7 comments:

  1. Roselany Hello, it's nice to see that you came back to make your own beautiful cards.
    I like the juxtaposition of the G45 christmas cards with the stamp tilda, and lace with flowers and bows are delicious, I hope you manage to win the Chellenger.
    A warm hug and a good day. Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan..so happy see you visit my blog, I missed to hear your comment, I hope you have a wonderful day Joan...:)
      yeahhh..I"m back...but still busy weekend for me...because so much to do and reorganized in the new house...think i will get stress..hufttt :(

      crafty hugs from me

      Delete
  2. Great Design...perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday...thank you for joining us it is much appreciated....I do love to see all of your fantastic creations, thank you for taking the the time to stop by...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pretty details Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining in at Magnolialicious
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is utterly delightful, I love the layout, your image choice and the fabulous vintage look you've achieved. Thank you for coming over to play at Maganolia-licous. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful and I love all the details! well done!
    Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete